Sunday, March 11, 2012

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER......

A beautiful sunny Sunday....62 degrees. SPRING!  All winter I have used the excuse not to exercise because of the weather, now what excuse can I use?  I try to get my exercise in the stores shopping....I call retail therapy which includes exercise.  If you hit enough stores and go up and down enough isles you've walked several miles.  Maxine.....one of my favorite characters puts it this way.  If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.  A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water and is fat. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.  A tortoise doesn't run and does nothing and lives 450 years.  And they tell me to exercise more, I don't think so.  Just walk around me!  Stayed up and finished "Catching Fire" the book that follows  "The Hunger Game"....and now I can't lay down the third book of the series..... "Mockingjay".  I am not much of a reader so this is huge for me.......Need to get busy on my taxes, yard work and clean house for bridge the end of the month.Yes, I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments: