Friday, November 20, 2015

MIXED EMOTIONS.......

 
EMOTIONS........The first time I have seen Pam in three weeks........we went to lunch and shopped around GARDNER VILLAGE..........buying some fun things for Christmas......then decided to run over to TAI PAN......and more shopping!  More fun things for Christmas.  I had turned down an overnight trip to Mesquite......with Mike to attend a grave-side service for my nephew Darrik in Enterprise Utah......he was Jo's son and raised in Enterprise, he died so young with stage 4 lung cancer......I arrived home only find on my answering service a message from my cousin her daughter, Becky, had died today......she was only in her 50's.      I feel very lucky I have not had to go through any thing like this with my three girls......even though one of them has not been speaking to any of the family all year........Her Loss.
Sherrie and her family left for their Caribbean vacation for THANKSGIVING this morning......I hope they have a safe trip with all the plane problems etc. that ISIS is causing.
Here's hoping tomorrow won't be so sad.

No comments: