Saturday, November 28, 2015

BLACK FRIDAY......

 
 
Made it through Thanksgiving and Black Friday with no crisis........Just two more days on the calendar I can cross off.  I can't figure out why everyone gets so excited about them other than those who work......get some days off...... Sherrie called from Las Vegas today, they had a lay-over on their way home from the Cayman Islands and had had a very nice week, whenever they visit the islands on Thanksgiving they always look up the LDS Missionaries and invite them to have Thanksgiving dinner with them.  I guess the Panniers and the Hortins will be home from St. George tomorrow sometime.  I saw pictures of the Cooks on Instagram where it looked like they had dinner at Little America......it is one of their favorite things to do.  Like to see my kids happy.
Woke up this morning to snow......our first white stuff down here......not much and roads were good by noon.  One more day and December is upon us.......

No comments: