Sunday, November 15, 2015

MAKE FRIENDS WITH FAILURE.......

 
I wonder if every mother.....or father......goes through this......wondering where you failed as a parent?  Trouble is.....there are no "d0 overs" and just when you think you have it all.....you don't!  Scottie's foot ball team lost the championship by 1 point.....I guess.  I would have loved to have been there.......but this family has walked away from the rest of us.....oh the kids are trying , but you know they feel guilty if the parents don't agree........and I don't want that.....I have learned from past experience.....IF SOMEONE WALKS OUT OF YOUR LIFE.....LET THEM......THEN CLOSE THE DOOR.  I am about ready to do it again .  These are six wonderful people.......and I can only warn them.....what goes round....comes round......they will experience this hurt sometime in their life!
Sunday nights are beginning to take shape.......three hours of church.......lunch.......a little nap......a note to my favorite Missionary........maybe a note on the blog and to bed!
AND TOMORROW IS MONDAY AGAIN!!!!!!   I"M OK.

No comments: