Saturday, November 21, 2015

DEATH........

Yes, Becky died.....but not gone.....and hopefully the family can go on.....I don't know how when you lose a child.....but there are five more families that need a mother and a father......I took 3 huge pizza's over to Lucille this morning, thinking they might help out through the next few days with her house full of company that has come to town......she called this afternoon to thank me and say there were two pieces left!!!!!   I guess I did something good for her......better than flowers is food.  I have been down all day, partly because I missed Derrik's graveside service and felt guilty and partly because I have a daughter that has walked away from her family......and I feel as if she is dead to me......Pam said give her time.....how much time do I have?  I just watched a short that informs us Obama is the 44th and last president there will be.....Putin will explode a rocket over the US that knocks out all our power, heat, phones, email etc. and the world will end as we know it.......I am beginning to believe it with all the Isis stuff happening!  I look forward to church tomorrow.
 

No comments: