Sunday, November 29, 2015

DR PEPPER DOG......



WHAT BECOMES OF  LOST OPPORTUNITIES?  PERHAPS OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL GATHERS THEM UP AND WILL GIVE THEM BACK WHEN WE'VE GROWN WISER------AND WILL USE THEM RIGHTLY......Helen Keller
     I hate commercials that make me cry!  But Pepper the Dr. Pepper Dog did it......This poor abandoned dog wandered day after day alone.....he was different.   Nobody wanted this stray dog but what the bus driver did will tear you up....yep!
The bus driver picked him up one day and they had a blast traveling together while delivering sodas along the way.  The last stop was to be the "shelter".......As they arrive at the shelter the bus driver thinks how awesome their last few hours together have been.  At the shelter the bus driver drives away from the shelter without the dog next to him.....as it turns out the dog is ducking down and reemerged from the passengers seats.  It ended with the bus driver decided against leaving him at the shelter where his chances of being adopted were slim.....Of course I was crying by now!  It's OK to be one of a kind and different!
      Nice day at church......snowy and cold.  My neighbor Hanh brought over hot stew, bread pudding and rolls.....nice Sunday dinner.   Later another neighbor called to see if I wanted to come eat left-over turkey and dressing with them.  I know they realize I see very little of any of my family.......and that bothers them.  Thank goodness for wonderful neighbors and good friends.......No one knows how tuff it is to be alone......until it happens to them!

No comments: