Wednesday, November 18, 2015

COUSINS.........

 
In a dilemma tonight.........should I ride 16 hours Friday and Saturday to a cremation grave side service for my nephew or not......I feel it would make my sister (who is deceased).......happy but as the years go by these trips get harder and harder.........  I think I will leave it to the younger generation, his cousins of Korina, Kristy, Jamie, Mike etc......It is cold and the weather unpredictable.....I hate to travel in bad weather.........
CAN YOU BELIEVE.....IT IS A QUARTER TILL EIGHT AND TWO GUYS SHOW UP AT MY FRONT DOOR AND WANT TO DEMONSTRATE A KERBY VAC......My first mistake was even answering the door!!!!!
  Well anyway I called my favorite cousin Lucille, and said "am I really a bad person if I don't go?"  She reassured me at 83, cold weather, bad roads and such a fast trip it was OK.......Lucille's daughter Becky who is still so young  has weeks......perhaps days to live with stage 4 cancer......it is so sad to bury your children....thank goodness she lives across town......and I will be there for her.  Yes those of us with Cousins, aunts and uncles and especially brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents are the lucky ones in the world......enjoy every minute you can with them!.

No comments: