Tuesday, November 10, 2015

IN THE END.....

 
SPRING HAS SPRUNG.....FALL HAS FELL.....WINTER HAS COME......AND IT'S COLDER THAN......USUAL!
Well I knew it was inevitable......winter and snow.......it snowed all day, but thank goodness it has been so warm the roads melted off......it has stuck to the grass and roofs though......so you know it is out there.   I spent a great day just hanging out and catching up around the house......but the next two days are pretty busy.  Tomorrow night a wedding reception of my next door neighbors and Thursday entertain the Mexican Train bunch!......and then it's the weekend again!
I have most my Christmas shopping done......now to wrap and label them and find a place to store them for the next six weeks or so.......still working on a set of dish towels and need to finish a baby blanket for my great-grandson.......then work on presents for the neighbors......such great neighbors!  I have truly been blessed with this move to have good people that care and check on me.......due to the fact......my children hardly know I exist.  Sherrie is good and calls almost every day and I love hearing what her family is up to  but she is 3 hours away......Pam gets around to it once a week or so......and Karrie.....Well?  I have Great friends and they have enlisted their kids to help me with my chores.....Friends......... you can never have to many friends.

No comments: