Sunday, January 4, 2015

WINTER......BRRRR

Just looking at this cute picture makes you feel cold.......Sundays are always quiet and pretty dull.....so with all the Christmas decorations put away it really is gloomy today.  Rob and I went to an early movie.....Pam did not want to see it and we did, then I zipped off to Target to do a little shopping before I take off for Vernal Tuesday......where it is even colder than here.
We all need to realize .....whatever you want to do.....do it!  There 's only so many tomorrows.  We all need a bucket list, but with real do-able things on it.  I so want to move on...but struggling with starting over and trusting that it will all come out ok in the end....guess I need to learn more patience.  Tomorrow is PDay and always fun to hear from our missionaries.
IF YOUR GOING THROUGH HELL.....JUST KEEP GOING!

No comments: