Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FAMILY HOME EVENING.......


This is our family home evening......most nights.  Rob on the couch with two dogs and his phone.......we are a stay at home bunch.....well maybe a few movies now and then with that good buttered popcorn pam doesn't like........calories!  I went to lunch with a dear friend  today that helped me through my divorce....don't see Cleon enough then over to my old house and cleaned up- the back yard......Alex down stairs painting with Dave and promised tomorrow to take all my "treasures" down to Rob's tomorrow.......I have bridge so can't supervise.......I will endure.  AND as far as learning a new phone.....well that remains to be seen.  My sweet little sister called to be sure I had jumped off a cliff today or anything......Thank you Les.....I love you for caring.......

No comments: