Friday, January 16, 2015

FINALLY.........


FINALLY.......behind that big pile of dirt my house is springing up......a roof and a window and soon shingles!!!! They tell me it will be ready in March....but for awhile I really doubted it.  We signed papers in October and the Holidays seemed so slow......now I am sitting in Vernal for two weeks and Pam and Tiff sent this to me......maybe I am half way there.
Today is Leslie's birthday.......Happy Birthday little sister ......I was 11 when she was born and just right to be a baby sitter a lot.
I guess everyone thinks about their destination in life....what is mine?  Enough money, a nice house and a good car that runs and friends.  Or is it more.......to be a good person, have a nice family that loves an supports you to the end....and peace in knowing if you keep trying to do and be better your destination will be with GOD some  day.
I have always been the kind of person to start something and want to rush through it till it is done....but now days I don't need to rush.  If something's bound to happen, it will happen.  In the right time, with the right people and for the best reason.......like fixing up my old condo to sell and being able to move into my new place.

No comments: