Monday, January 12, 2015

MY PRAYER TODAY......

 
I saw this little prayer today which seems to be what I am thinking and feeling as I feel suspended in time waiting to get on with my life......without a home.
"God, let me stay motivated and calm.  Let me look at how far I have come....rather than how far I have still to go.  Let me continue counting my blessings....not what I have been missing.  May everyday bring new chances to grow, new beautiful things to see, new plans to do, new goals to pursue, as every new day is GOD"S miracle day.  Amen"
It was a cold and snowy morning but cleared up this afternoon.  Nice hearing from Brayden and beings Richie only has 10 more days before he comes home I imagine he is too busy winding things up to email.  Sherrie called from Hawaii.....beautiful weather and enjoying the vacation.....but as all Mothers do, worries about the boys here at home.  Ken went off to a friends house for a couple of hours and Alex and Lindsay are eating dinner with her mother tonight so this big house is very quiet......me and the three dogs!

No comments: