Wednesday, January 7, 2015

VEGGING IN VERNAL.......

Just spent a month with the Panniers .......now this month it is the Christensons who have to take care of me.....I definitely am a "man without a country"......or house in this case......Came out to Vernal yesterday and get to spend a few days with Sherrie before they take off for Hawaii and I will keep an eye on Ken and the dogs for 10 days before I go back to Salt Lake.  Nice weather compared to when I tended this time last year.  Last year it was Brayden and Ken.....now Brayden is off in WA on a mission. Now this year Alex is home from his mission in Brazil.....married with a dog and it is just Kennedy.
Tonight we are having a Christmas party with all the gifts that the Christensons didn't get at our Peterson party because of a snow storm that made it impossible to get to Salt Lake......this is my fourth family party.....The 22 Peterson family, Christmas Eve and day with the Cooks, The 27th with the Panniers after Nicci and Bill got there and now January 7th with the Christensons!  Can't beat that! Being homeless isn't too bad!

No comments: