Monday, June 30, 2014

THE PAST SIX MONTHS.....

Scottie Cook and his grandmother on MOTHER'S DAY.........
Where have the past six months gone?  What happens in a person's life in six months......some good, some bad.  Today is the last day of June 2014......we will never have this day again or this time in our life.....so enjoy.
JANUARY.......My sister, Leslie moved from her long time home town of Winslow, Arizona to Mesquite, Nevada....this was huge.  The Panniers were still living in the basement.......
FEBRUARY......The Panniers moved into their brand new home after 6 months in grandma's basement......It was on Valentine's Day.....Sherrie and kids came to town, Karrie and kids pitched in and we got them moved in.......
MARCH......Nicci came home for Pam's Open House Party and we had a fun visit with she and Bill.  Pam and Rob went to Argentina on a ten day fishing trip and I tended Bree.  Sherrie and Darren went to Brazil to pick up Alex from his mission and I tended Brayden and Kennedy for 10 days, part of the time in Salt Lake and through the week in Vernal. Then an overnight with the Cooks in Vernal for the Home Coming......
APRIL.......The twins and I had a birthday......luncheons, bridge etc.  Scottie as tall as I am and his voice is changing......Kennedy has added an inch or two now 6'2" or 3!!!!!
MAY......Brayden graduated from high school and got his LDS Mission call to Spokane , Washington.  The twins and I were off to the Bahamas for a week of fun and sun.   A wonderful trip for me.....they had to put up with me!
JUNE......Tiffany and Rob had birthdays and a party at Pam's.  Sherrie and Darren had a 24th wedding anniversary  and I kept Kennedy for a weekend while they went to San Antonio........and Karrie's two big dogs while they went to Bear Lake .  Andrea graduated from Brighton High and Seminary......AND Tiff  and Scott came by to tell me I am going to be a great-grandmother in December.  My very good friend ANN MOSELY died....we traveled many miles around the world together.......I guess more bad news is I am 6 months older, have more wrinkles and aches and pains......good news I bought a cute pair of shoes today and Robbie came by to visit and put a new cartridge in my printer......

No comments: