Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SMILE........

 Some days you just need something to smile about.........Having just got back from a beach resort in the Bahamas where 9 out of 10 people were wearing a thong bathing suit!!!!!  I could suggest some of them could cover more feet with theirs than the little bit of the behind they were trying to cover........Oh yes, I love this cartoon!
Picked up my neighbor at the University Hospital this morning, after her heart procedure and spent the afternoon at the Cottonwood Country Club playing bridge, have a neat group of friends.....but didn't get anything done here at home......I know Gigi thinks I never stay home.....poor puppy.
Isn't it amazing how much we bring of who we've been to what ever we do today!  And that happens all through life......."In thinking about family times together, I realize that I have come back to the very best reason parents are so special.  It is because we parents are the holders of a priceless gift, a gift we received from countless generations we never knew, a gift that only we now possess and only we can give to our children. That unique gift, of course, is the gift of ourselves.  Whatever we can do to give that gift, and to help others receive it, is worth the challenge of all our human endeavors."
 

No comments: