Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IT TAKES A FAMILY...

Here is a third of my family off to Alaska on a cruise having a martini party!  Any time you have your family around you can have a party......when..... if just one of us was at that bar it would not be half as much fun.....I feel so sorry for people who do not have a family.......or who do and are not close to the families they have..... .  This is the Pannier clan.....I got to be William's roommate and he was so much fun!  I am glad my plans for my life included getting married and having a fun family.....which I did. 
A great man once said....."On small hinges turn the gates of our lives."  Little mistakes can often cause us great heart aches - So early in our lives we need a set of guiding principles to follow.  The earlier in life, the better it is to set the guide posts we want to follow in our lives, thus creating our own maps.   Everyone has a map, some better thought out than others and some discard theirs all together.  "Remember The Map is not the Territory"...... no one can choose your destination or guiding principles for you......so chose carefully.
I WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE
I want my kids to look at me and say......
"BECAUSE OF YOU I NEVER GAVE UP!"

No comments: