Friday, November 14, 2014

WHAT ABOUT MONEY???


Big warning out tonight......freezing weather and snow tonight!  It has been very cold all week.....but no snow thank goodness.  Spent the day packing and waiting for Sherrie to get here....just got a text tied up by business try and be here by 7:00pm......that's my PJ  time of day!
I was reading about our economy....and its all about money!  Some good thoughts.....MONEY....It can buy a house, but not a home.....It can buy a clock, but not time......It can buy you a position, but not respect....It can buy a bed, but not sleep......It can buy a book, but not knowledge.....It can buy medicine, but not health......It can buy you blood, but not life......So you see money isn't everything, and it often cases pain and suffering.  I tell you this because I am your friend, and as your friend I want to take away your pain and suffering!! SO, send me all your money , and I will suffer for you.
Tomorrow another baby shower for Tiff and I am tending Karrie's dogs while they spend the weekend in warm St. George..... and packing goes on!

No comments: