Sunday, November 30, 2014

TO MY KIDS.......

Yes, we all love to hear the words "I love you".....and I tell my family this often, BUT, I feel this with every fiber in my body.....my children are definitely the best thing that ever happened to me.  To have three and have ALL three turn out to be good, kind, loyal, independent, capable.....well there aren't enough words to cover how I feel about these three girls.  They are there for me in everyway, everyday so caring and loving and tell me they love me often!  This makes me feel I am successful as a mother.  When these little spirits were entrusted to me they did not come with a book of instructions on to raise successful, happy wonderful people.....somehow I lucked out.  Yes, I followed many of the examples of how my parents raised their five children and YES, I have made many mistakes but all in all These Three families are the keys to my happiness......I love my three son-in-laws who are also very good to me and we are friends and like each other and enjoy each others company. AND .....where do I start with the 9  grand-children these daughters have given me.  Three beautiful, talented, good grand-daughters.... two married and one in college.  The oldest one is having my first great-grand child in a month.........and six grandsons.  My oldest one graduated from college and is working and turning 24 in a few days.  The next three went on LDS missions and the one that is home is getting married in three weeks.  The two youngest are still in school but so far have not been in trouble with the law, on drugs and go to school and love sports, and life.  All this comes from the good parents my three girls have been.  They all have made me so proud.  PERFECT.....NO........!, no one is perfect but I will settle for how they are living their lives and making mine so wonderful!

No comments: