Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happiness..........

 Day by day......the black bags of trash or goodies for the DI go marching out my garage door......AND YET......I have a ton more stuff than I need or know what to do with.   I am so tired of making decisions.....Need it or not?  Want it or not?  Fit or not?  Any place for it in my new house.....or not!  Confucius says;  "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
My Symphony is to live content with small means;  To seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; To be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not rich;  To think quietly, act frankly, talk gently...... In a word to let the Spiritual unbidden and unconscious, glow up through the common.....This is my Symphony!
Got my nails done today and saw Santa at the Mall and it isn't even Thanksgiving?????  Also they turned the Christmas lights on in the condo tonight......

No comments: