Monday, November 24, 2014

MY TREASURE

This is my Happy Thanksgiving surprise picture......The twins and their families in St. Thomas......missing their two missionaries......Brayden and Richard.  I should send them a picture of me sitting on a snow bank!!!!  So glad they are having fun.  Today was the usual packing job......I had been in the house all day Saturday and Sunday.....in my PJs.....packing so today I went to the post office the bank and yes, I even went and wandered around Walmart looking at all the fun Christmas trees and decorations and I can't buy a fun thing.  Pam did say today that Rob bought a beautiful new Christmas Tree for us to enjoy next month. One week from today I think I will be moving out! I mailed out the invitations today for a shower for Alex and Lindsey the 5th of December. I am so close to being done-in.....I hope I can hang on a little longer!
"Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.  And let faith be the bridge you build to overcome evil and welcome good".  I really am grateful for my many blessings and thankful for my wonderful family.

No comments: