Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.......

I have had a great Thanksgiving.....and have so much to be thankful for.  Good health.....good weather......wonderful family......nice friends.....and GOD.
Started the day off with feeding the Pannier's gold fish.....then got ready and had an early Turkey Dinner at Marie Calendars......a really good turkey dinner with all the trimmings and ending with pumpkin pie! with two good friends Shirley and Shiree.
Then Shirley and I went to see a really great movie "ST VINCINT".......Yes, I cried, it was such a neat movie for this Thanksgiving day.  A text from Sherrie they were in NYC and would see me tomorrow......two weeks is so long.  Karrie's family will be home tomorrow night so will take the dogs over tomorrow evening.....Marley and Izzy think 9 nights at grandma's is long enough.....but they have been good doggies for me.
So back to packing as soon as I get into my PJs.

No comments: