Tuesday, November 4, 2014

THE SECRET OF HAPPINESS........

Well.....spent the weekend having a pity party and my three darling daughters bailed me out......Decided to bag Christmas this year and move out the end of November so David Dee can start remodeling.....so I am moving in with the Panniers for December......If it takes him the month of December, I can put the house up for sale January 1st and hopefully sell in the next two months to have the money for the first part of March for the new place?????Anyway.....that is the new plan.   The three girls came over and the past two days with boxes, bubble wrap, news paper etc packed up practically my whole house and moved it down to Robs business to store.....They took what they wanted and loaded a lot for the DI.......We all end up being pack rats through the years......
Seems I haven't slept for weeks....worrying, packing in my mind, etc.  I realize all my assumptions are unexamined thoughts that are confused with reality.  The "what If"s" can go on all night.....if you let them. How to be at peace now?  By making peace with the present moment......The present moment is the field on which the game of life happens.....It cannot happen anywhere else.  Once you have made peace with the present moment, see what happens, what you can do or choose to do, or rather what life does through you.  You must be one with life ....being one with life is being one with Now......You then realize that you don't live your life, but life lives you.  The ego loves its resentment of reality.....What is reality?....."What Is ....Is.."
Bottom line.....I have moved on, rethought my options and situations and will be moving out of my home for 27 years soon.

No comments: