Thursday, November 13, 2014

SOOOOOO TIRED.......

I am so tired I can hardly think.....been up since 4;00....couldn't sleep so got up and started wrapping my Christmas presents so I can get them over to Pam's till the Christmas party.  I just can't believe how hard it is to do anything anymore....knees and back hurt, tied.  I did get everything wrapped and took a load of goodies over to Lucille's.  We had a good visit and she made cream of broccoli soup for lunch,,,,,which was very good,  Tomorrow I have to pick up Scottie and get him home and delivered etc. and bring the dogs home for the night as Karrie is going to St. George with Richard.  Sherrie is coming to stay all night and go to a baby shower for Tiff on Saturday  So I can see another go-go-go day.  Thought we were getting snow.....but lucked out and just had cold weather.  Still a lot to do before I can get moved out of here.  Well must go jump in bed before I drop off here!

No comments: