Wednesday, November 26, 2014

DUMPER DIVING......

WOW........how many of you have been attacked by an iguana......who wanted the apple you were eating.   Here is Annie in St. Thomas holding out?  I think my family is having too much fun without me.
It was a beautiful sunny day here ......I went to my annual doctor appointment.....passed my senior citizen test and she thought I would live a few more months......haha.
AND today I did something that wasn't on my "bucket list"......I went "dumpster diving".....I needed some more boxes for my packing and Karrie wasn't here to do it for me......she said don't go buy boxes to move......hit all the dumpsters behind the stores and  get all you need....I DID!  I tell you....... this is the best bargain around.....I didn't see anything else I could use or needed......but quite an adventure!  Put this on your......"bucket list".
It has been a long hard week......pack, pack ,pack......now the basement is done!  I am still wading though my stuff upstairs but I am taking tomorrow off to have a turkey dinner and go to a movie.......It is Thanksgiving!  I am about to my end........END.....a nice word......how do you know it's the end unless you die.....that is probably the end!

No comments: