Saturday, November 8, 2014

TAKING A CHANCE ON JOY.......


A good month....not to be a turkey!!!!  I say take a chance on JOY......No matter what our daily struggles or the morning news might lead you to think ......you need to know the potential for happiness is all around you.....You know those moments when nothing special is happening, maybe you wake up early one morning to the sound of the birds chirping in the tree outside your bedroom window or the smell of last night's rain storm from your open window and you smile for no reason!   You feel different and you don't know why.......the plotline of my life dissolves and I am just there where I am, without the responsibility of playing the lead in my own fascinating story.  The world is so full of hurt and pain you need to stop and be happy where you are in your life....Today was frantic.....Kar and Rich came by to help out with the packing.....so it began....many boxes, thrown away outdated food.....and lots of junk (treasures).....go....go...go.......Alex came in from Vernal and is excited about getting married and set up a new apartment next month and I was happy to have him haul off some of my treasures......table and chairs, desk, bookcase, lamps etc. then went I thought we were done we were off to Macy's to look for a new dress for me for the wedding....Karrie had a coupon and with my card to found a nice one and saved forty dollars......I am tired tonight1

No comments: