Friday, November 21, 2014

10 DAYS AND COUNTING.......


Well, my days "in this ole' house" are numbered......so I need to settle down and get serious about packing again.....took two days off for my social life.....bridge parties are important!  They are moving out my piano today that I have had for many years but just don't have room for in the next place.  And the closets will take at a least a week.  I guess as I inspect each item of clothing I will take Maxine's suggestion......if it is good for napping it is in fashion!......and I can keep it.  Part of my family are just about hitting New York on their way to St. Thomas for Thanksgiving.......ahaaaa warm sun, sea and sand!!!!!! Panniers are off to St. George in a couple of days so my friend and I are heading to Marie Calendars for our turkey dinner......I suggested a TV Turkey Dinner at my house, but she vetoed it.  For some reason I have never been a big fan of Thanksgiving......I am just thankful everyday for what I have.
"WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "LIFE IS HARD"....ASK THEM....."COMPARED TO WHAT?"

No comments: