Thursday, October 26, 2017

SOMETIMES......

HALLOWEEN.....Just around the corner?   The stores have been displaying stuff since the 4th of July........I swear.....I have an orange T-SHIRT I saved from last year that says....."THIS IS MY AWESOME GRANDMA COSTUME"........I think that will do again this year.  Last year I had one girl......so guess I will be eating all those neat candy bars again this year,,,,,unless a few more people come by.
Planning a quiet weekend....Relief Society Teachers this morning.......Darren and Ken left about 1:30 for Vernal and a Dirt Bike and Razors weekend with the boys......Panniers are heading for St. George......so I am on my own for a few days......nice thing....NO COOKING!  We are having nice Fall weather....which I love.
Pam and I ventured out for Breakfast yesterday as Rob  went fishing in Idaho.....AGAIN!.......She needs to get out and I am use to loading a knee scooter in  and out......after a month with Les.   Then a little shopping at "Home Goods".......she is half way through her six weeks of not using her foot.  Can't believe  how she has managed the front steps with her step ladder to help.....bag the crutches........

No comments: