Sunday, October 1, 2017

BE HAPPY.......


THE above is just a small example........
We always compare our worst to someone's best.......But God made us all different......He didn't make one kind of flower in one color......He made many different kinds of flowers in many colors.......That is what we are as women, we need to just appreciate what God gave is and be happy.  Whatever our color, size or beauty.  I think Happiness is a choice ......and we have to be happy with ourselves first. I hope I can appreciate my health.......even though it is not perfect.....I appreciate my home and being able to help Ken through his mission, because I am not alone....I have enough to eat and enough money to pay my bills......I have wonderful neighbors and friends and a supportive family near by......I fully understand that if you wait for someone to make you happy ........you may end up sad!!!
Don't know where September went and now October and Fall are upon us......Nicci, Darren and Scott have birthdays........It is time for my Flu Shot this week, bridge on Wednesday and so it goes......and I am happy for everyday God gives me.
THE BEST REVENGE IS ALWAYS TO JUST HAPPILY MOVE ON AND LET KARMA (AND GOD)......DO THE REST.


No comments: