Sunday, October 1, 2017

OCTOBER.......


LDS CONFERENCE WEEKEND......LOVE THIS MAN.
Can't believe Conference weekend is here already.....did it rain?  Of course.....it always storms on conference weekend in October and April.   I listened .....intently.....to the words of the men who direct the church.......and a peace came over me about Karrie......If she is happy....".let her be"....it is me who has to become strong and support her decision.   Look deep and past things.....so many trials in her young life....beginning about 16 when she found her father was having an affair......and kept it a secret for so long......being an identical twin and the one who always was not the cheer-leader, who helped her twin with her scrapbook business.....who helped her twin with her purse business......who tried five years to have a third baby when her twin had one with no problem..... throw in and affair and whose husband did not have a house boat, airplane, cabin in Park City and a big house???? who knows what feelings she had.......so I will not judge her if she feels her life is better not dealing with any of her family.....I will continue to pray every night that she will be happy and health and move on with my life.
THIS IS THE MESSAGE I TOOK AWAY FROM THIS CONFERENCE.

No comments: