Sunday, October 22, 2017

BE SOMEONES RAINBOW......


TODAY.......I was loved......
Sundays are Sundays usually.....BUT today was different...!  I truly felt God's love for me and the people in that church.......WHY or HOW?   I don't know......I can' t figure out how God mixes all these people up and puts them in the places they need to be.........TO begin with Greg is a darling boy......a twin......who was raised by his grandparents because his Mother was a.........?.Grandpa was bishop but the boys had little interest in the church till Greg adopted Sherrie and Darren as his family..... and because of their influence  he went on a Tongan Mission in SFO.....Greg is half Spanish.....He loves SHERRIE like a Mother and she sent care packages etc as Mother's do his two years.....Well Greg came home last March but left a Sister Missionary ......whose father is Tongan......she came home this week.....and her mother is white.   Leslie FOLAU is a darling girl and I hope it works out for she and Greg because i love her Mother and Dad......They just swept Darrren, I, Ken, Brayden and Libby into their fold with so much love and support of Gregory............They all love Greg.  The frosting on the cake for the day.......is they live next door to this darling family I helped (kinda) raise....Mike Moreno and his wife Errin and kids.   Mike was one of the darling boys that hung around with the twins......Mike, Tom and Mark and a few dozen others.......I was friends with his mother,  I was Mrs P. to these darling boys and they would do anything for us.  It was wonderful seeing Mike and his family of four boys and one girl......and the hugs from all.  There were many Tongans supporting the Folau family there......and one cute little lady passing out fresh lays to  all participating......Such a loving group of people I have not felt......I am ready to just move in with some of them......It isn't that my family doesn't love me......it was fun going to church with Darren and the boys and having them for lunch.....Sherrie had to drive back to Vernal this morning for a one o"clock church meeting and missed all the fun.....but such a loving caring group I have not felt.
THIS WAS DEFINITELY A RAINBOW DAY FOR ME.......

No comments: