Friday, October 20, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTIE.........


My youngest grandchild turned 16 yesterday........Such a great guy.....loves football, LaCross and water and snow sports......just an all round boy.......don't know how he feels about girls.....but if he hasn't discovered them yet....he will soon!  Now that he will be driving.....I hope he drives over to see Ken and I......I have missed him these past two years.
Another weekend .......Ken is off to the cabin in Park City with his family.  Tomorrow I am going to help Pam tend AARON........while Tiff and Will host the tail
-gate party that Pam and Rob are in charge of for this game.......Rob went deer hunting and Pam is stuck on her scooter after her toe surgery.......I hope the weather clears up.
HOPE YOU HAVE LOTS MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS SCOTTIE.........

No comments: