Thursday, October 26, 2017

BEEN THINKING.......


CHRISTMAS  is less than two months away and I have my Christmas shopping done so I am trying to come up with something fun and different for the program......The year I moved I saved all the treasures I had to get rid of and wrapped them for the kids to draw and pick something?????  They probably put them in the trash or DI the next day.......This year maybe I will hit the DI....Savers.....Good Will ETC. and find and wrap everyone something to grab from the grab bag.....maybe throw in a few gift cards.....I would like to call it "THE SHIT BAG"?......but that would not go well with most the family!  I guess I just love to shop.\
S is for........Stuff you
                                                                 H is for.........hope you need
                                                                 I is for.........in
                                                                 T is for.........time?????  You know a package of lite bulbs, a roll of tape, a candle, maybe soxs, a hat or gloves, a book, a can of beans, some toilet paper and then a few gift cards for a movie or McDonalds ........My family needs to think about 'GRATITUDE" at Christmas and be glad we can just be together with LOVE,,   ......Not the presents I give them!   They will have to tell me how thankful they are to get a roll of TP or a Can of Beans or Soup?                                                             IT IS........ WHAT IT IS!!!!

No comments: