Tuesday, October 17, 2017

NEXT DOOR.........

OH HOW I WISH I KNEW WHERE MAXINE LIVED SO I COULD MOVE IN NEXT DOOR!......
I don't think you would ever have a dull moment.......I thought about a movie today.....it is five dollar day......but that didn't last long.....My favorite neighbor wants me to go to the Relief Society Dinner tonight......early Christmas.....we are to bring crayons, coloring  books etc. to contribute to charity.......so I had to make a trip to the Dollar Store.  YES, I like Relief Society and they do a lot of good things and have some nice ladies......I am trying to fit in with,.....BUT?
Also ran by WalMart......why not?  As I was checking out........ this cute boy grabs me and says to the lady he is with......"this is my grandma".....It was Greggory and he has been adopted by Sherrie's family and he was in town as his "missionary girl friend".......... was coming home tomorrow and he was with her mother.....They were in the Tongan Mission in LA.....May be going to another wedding one of these days.
Didn't go check on Pam as she and Rob were getting haircuts and he was taking her to work.....so will stop by tomorrow for another lesson on her crutches!!!!!!!
It is a beautiful Fall day.....no one wearing coats and forecast to last all week......YES!

No comments: