Saturday, October 14, 2017

KEEPING UP WITH THE NEIGHBORS.......


I hate to wake up stiff and sore all over and know one of the best cures is.......EXERCISE!!
All three of my favorite neighbors go to the gym to swim or exercise several days  week......."I MADE A COUPLE OF LAPS AROUND THE GYM FRIDAY......MAYBE NEXT TIME I'LL ACTUALLY PARK MY CAR AND GO IN!"........NO I WON'T......by the time I get into my leotards class will be over........ so I will just live with these extra rolls around my waist!  I hate the extra pounds and I know my knees and feet do.....but aren't grandmas round?  Instead of constantly belating my bad parts......I am just thankful I can still get around, see, feel, smell etc........my sweet Mother would have loved to lived to 85 instead of 58 with cancer.
I TRULY REALIZE I AM AS OLD TODAY AS I HAVE EVER BEEN .......AND......AS YOUNG AS I WILL EVER BE.!

No comments: