Saturday, February 25, 2017

LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE......

 As we slide from situation to situation in our lives.......let me tell you they can become a real adventure.......maybe not to some......but my latest adventure is a detached retina and the dermatologist has given me a tube of stuff to put on my face every day for 6 weeks to get rid of the pre-cancerous cells......and boy is it working!  My face is bright red, and sore and I have just begun....I am afraid to go anywhere as they may think I have leprosy.......and I don't have to put on a bra or lip stick either......by staying home! 
I did break down and color my hair today and did three batches of laundry and I'm not leaving the house.......no church tomorrow.  The boys are at the cabin this weekend with their parents as the snow is heaven for snow mobiling this year....no drough for us.
YESTERDAY......Sherrie and I got checked out on how to go through this BRAIN CHANGE program that Grandma Kay insisted upon......I can tell Ken is not for it and I can't see how it will help his speech, they seem to be trying to make his left side more dominant as his right side by exercise and food?   TIME WILL TELL!  It puts a lot of extra pressure on me......but off to a new adventure!
I am so looking forward to Spring and warmer weather.....and so are my knees......
"LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE, NOT A PACKAGE TOUR"  Echart Tolle

No comments: