Monday, February 27, 2017

CAN'T GO BACK.......

When one's lived many years, the past becomes an attic:  One goes there hunting some particular thing and finds everything except what one went to find.........
I used to dread getting older, because I thought I wouldn't be able to do the things I waned to do.......But now that I'm older, I find I don't want to do them?????
DO NOT DEPRIVE ME OF MY AGE......I HAVE EARNED IT!
Do you realize that your Life is a party......you join after it's started and you leave before it's finished.
Another snowy day......did make it to the store finally......and this is Ken's first day of Brain Change and he was not too happy about having Gram Kay pick him up after work and take him.....he went to dinner with her and is not home yet.  This will be a Monday and Wednesday occurrence.......and a new diet.....for the next six months.  Waiting for Bray to drop by with Ken's new shoes.  Three more weeks of this dumb eye problem and my face is a mess with the dermatologist new program.  I  aknow........this too will pass.
Oh how often I wish I had the power to turn back the clock and
Be at that  big white house at the end of the block!

No comments: