Friday, September 2, 2016

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION.......

 
SEPTEMBER.......soon the leaves of brown will come tumbling down!
A long and very quiet weekend.....my two families are out of town, plus most my neighbors.....BIG LABOR DAY WEEKEND and the end of summer for most of us.
Can't decide what to do but the words....."Lead me not into temptation".....keep coming to mind.....Oh who am I kidding?  Follow me, I know a short cut! seems a better answer........
EVER WONDER?????
While praying one day a woman asked...."Who are you God?".....He answered...."I AM"  But who is I AM?"....she asked.  He replied.....I Am Joy......I Am strength....I Am Love.....I Am Peace......I Am Grace....I Am Safety.....I Am Shelter.....I Am Power....I Am The Creator....I Am The Comforter.....I Am the Beginning and The End......I Am the Way, Truth, and The Light.....With tears in her eyes she looked toward Heaven and said....."Now I understand, but who am I?  God tenderly wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered......."You Are Mine."
Kinda says it all.........

No comments: