Thursday, September 8, 2016

AS I GET OLDER....I REALIZE!

How many times have you used "doohickey"?  As long as I can remember everyone says you know  says the "whatchamacallit" and "thingamabob".... is it just a Coloradoan thing or is it universal?  I always know exactly what they are talking about.......by the time they are through....... Love it!
I think it was my sister who posted on face book....I'm 11 years older than she is......... and I guess she knows I really relate to "OLD"........a few things that yes, I am guilty of.
1.  I talk to myself, because sometimes I need expert advice!
2.  Sometimes I roll my eyes out loud.
3. I don't need anger management.....I need people to stop pissing me off.
4.  My  people skills are just fine....It's my tolerance of idiots that needs work.
5.The biggest lie I tell myself is; "I don't need to write it down.......
 I'll remember it."
6.  When I was a child I thought nap time was a punishment......Now it's like a mini vacation.
7.  Even duck tape can't fix stupid......but it can muffle the sound.
8. " Getting lucky"......means walking into a room and remembering why I'm there or finding my car in the parking lot!
9.  Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for 10 minutes and come out wrinkle free and 3 sizes smaller?
10. A stumble.....may prevent a fall.......
Quiet day....toaster died and bought a new one.....smoke alarm keeps beeping  (even with the battery removed), I bought a new saw to saw the trees that are growing in my window well...you know just a typical day in Zion........and it's garbage day.

No comments: