Sunday, September 4, 2016

CHURCH DAY.......


Church Day......In fact Testimony Day......Which is not my favorite Day......My sister loves it!!!  Who cares????  This is my message to all who ask......and as I have traveled the world I have been asked many time......mostly on cruises by Jewish people.......Oh,

 your from SLC.....are you a Mormon?
       YES......I am a Mormon......
       No, I don't worship Joseph Smith......
       Yes, I am a Christian......
        No, I don't hate gays.....
        No, I will never shove the book of Mormon nor the Bible down your throat....and yes we use both......
       No, I don't tell non-Mormons they are going to Hell.....
       And, no I don't think I am better than anyone else........
                 I was put on Earth to prove to my Heavenly Father that I am worthy to return to live with Him , to be an example of the love, that He and His only Begotten Son Jesus Christ, has for everyone...to spread his gospel to all those who are ready to receive it.....
              PERIOD!!!!!!!
      Yes......it has been a long lonely Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: