Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SMART PHONE......

Don't you hate it when your phone is smarter than you?  After all these years and the phones I have mastered in my life.....why can't I see how they work......at first I would see people in the store with their phones to their ears.....so every now and then I would put mine to my ear and pretend I was talking to someone.....so I would fit in....now I'm going deaf and don't hear it half the time when someone calls me!....and most the time when I am trying to find a coupon or something on it I have to get some nice person to help me.....really kills me when that nice person is only 10 or 12????
Had GIGI groomed today and she looks darling with two fancy bows in her ears.....know that won't last long.
Ken and I just hang out in our jammies at night.....each doing our own thing, I really love having him here and Bray in and out.  The hills have started turning their beautiful colors so guess Fall is upon us....and Christmas around the corner.....do have most my shopping done.

No comments: