Tuesday, September 6, 2016

LAST DAYS ARE COMING.......

 
It has been warned in the last days we will be tested in many ways.......Well, every days news papers and TV and just your family, friends and neighbors life stories are proving that......Daughter Sherrie loves her horses......she has lost four in the last six weeks.....WHY? Various reasons according to the Vet, but really seems odd.  Thank goodness she was out of town for two of them.....My good friend Shirley just told me her brother died yesterday and she didn't get to tell him good-bye......a couple of family breakups......always sad.  Guess I will quite moaning about the set of keys I can't find!
                    I guess as long as you never quit caring and always try to be there for those who need you is about all you can do........... when see the people you love hurting. 
"Nobody has it easy, every body has issues, you never know what people are going through......So pause before you start criticzing or mocking others......Everybody is fighting their own unique war,,,,,,
Sweet son-in-law Rob came and replaced two fire alarm batteries that were driving me crazy and showed me how to have Ken pull the trees out of my window wells after he sprayed them for me.....a good friend......J feed his gold fish every weekend he is in Island Park......

No comments: