Friday, September 9, 2016

BEEN EVERYWHERE.....OR NOT!

Aw come on.....the only normal in the world is on our washing machines.......
I have been to many places around the world in my life so far.....6 of the 7 continents, 48 of the 50 states and about 120 countries.....but I have never been in Cahoots.....apparently you can't go alone, you have to be in Cahoots with someone......I've also never been in Cognito either, I hear no one recognizes you there........I have however been in Sane.....they don't have an airport, you have to be driven there.   I have made several trips.  I guess I could put these on my Bucket List!
Pam and Aaron came over for a couple of hours which was great.  Then I had Ken do a service project for me......we cleaned the trees out of one of my window wells....only three more to go.  Waiting for Sherrie and Dar to come by with dinner and surprise Ken.
Nice Fall day.
 

No comments: