Saturday, September 3, 2016

JUST TALKED TO MY SISTER.......

 
SO THERE.......That is what kind of weekend I am having......I feel so bad that everyone doesn't have a sister to call them and cheer them up......mine just seems to know when I am at the bottom and need someone who cares to be there for them........Yes, I have lots of friends and good neighbors but they all seem to have an agenda for the Holiday Weekend so I am just here feeling sorry for myself.  I had three sisters but two of them are gone now and I realize how much they mean to me.  I do have three daughters....two of them identical twins.......and I hope some day they will realize there is nothing that can replace a sister.....BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!!! as they are not "sistering" at this point in their life!  I know they will be so sorry for all the time lost someday.....
HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!
 

No comments: