Saturday, September 3, 2016

TO ALEX........

 
YOU ARE MY DARLING GRANDSON.......AND WHEN YOU HURT I HURT!
I have an idea what you are going through now as I had someone walk out on me after 30 years of marriage......and the rejection was terrible!!!!\
You are still the darling sweet person you have always been.....you love the Lord, your family, your friends and dog......you cannot change the person that left you......they have taken their many problems with them.....they are insecure because of things in their past, unhappy with themselves and just want attention......leave them be and look for someone else.....maybe you deserve better.....I know the girls and I did......
'BEING WITH NO ONE IS BETTER THAN BEING WITH THE WRONG ONE.....SOMETIMES THOSE WHO FLY ALONE ARE THE ONES WITH THE STRONGEST WINGS.
Love yourself and know you will be all you can be and have a good life.....Gram

No comments: