Sunday, August 28, 2016

ALWAYS BAD WITH THE GOOD........

That's what grandmother's shoulders are for.....snuggling down on.....I love this picture of pam and aaron.......when he had a sleep over this weekend.....can't tell how Pam's game of Candy Crush is doing?
Along with the good......Sherrie came in Saturday night and stayed with Ken and I.....so nice seeing her more with Ken here.  This morning Darren, Bray and Alex flew in to go to church with Ken and I and they were off to meet the Stake President.....President Allred who Ken will report into every month.  He has come a long ways this past two weeks......and so has his missionary companion......ME!  The family got Darren's mother and took her up to the cabin for dinner and just left to fly back to Vernal......I think Ken is a little sad.........
I had bridge on Wednesday and then the Domino Girls at my house Thursday......went to get my car keys to meet Darren for dinner Thursday and cannot find my keys anywhere.......I know they are in the house because I got the car home with them......do have extra house and car key....but my mailbox key was on it and I only have one......now it is 40 dollars to put a new lock on the mail box and get a key......that is the BAD that has crept into my good weekend.
Patty and Ruth brought their lunch over to my  house Saturday after Ken and I went shopping and washed my car .......I was too tired to meet them at Neaders so they came here.  I like that kind of company and then you don't have to worry about your house being cleaned.
So will take the bad and the good and be glad I am alive......

No comments: