Tuesday, August 16, 2016

NOSTALGIA.........

 
I love this picture of me at one year old......I had a big smile and a sparkle in my eyes.....that turn down like my Dad's.  I feel from day one I was meant to always be happy and adventurous......and pretty much have been but as I get older I find myself very often returning to my days of youth and my wonderful family and good life I lived.  My folks and two of my sisters are gone and I miss them much.....This is where the word "Nostalgia" enters the picture....."It is a noun;  A wistful desire to return in thought or in fact to a former time in one's life, to ones home or homeland, or to ones family and friends:  A sentimental yearning for the happiness of a former place or time."  I bet everyone can admit to this wish now and then!!!!  I like that word .......I guess that is what I feel when I look at my baby picture and remember what a good life I had.......I do it with much Nostalgia!

No comments: