Sunday, August 21, 2016

LORD HELP ME.......


          Well Lord I guess between us we can help Kennedy have a great service mission on Temple Square.......I will take it one day at a time and learn with him as we go along.  I know he is nervous.....but so am I!.....But I also know I have done many things in the past I wasn't sure I could and they turned out OK.  Tomorrow he begins a whole new experience and I am not sure how much of it he really understands.....but he seems determined to do it like all his friends and brothers.
     Today went to my Sacrament meeting with the Christensons and then we dashed off to Bountiful to Riley Bain's farewell......they are just like family to all of us.  He is off to Ireland the 6th of Sept.....after Sacrament meeting we went to Amy's parents beautiful back yard for a Taco Bar.  The kids invited me to go to the cabin for dinner with their friends.....but I was done in!!!
Back home for a nap with Pam's dog Bree.
     Don't know where the pasts two weeks have gone but looking forward to the closing of the Summer Olympics in Brazil tonight......Seems like yesterday I watched the opening ceremonies.......America did very well in medals at it.
      Have a busy week coming up........

No comments: