Tuesday, August 2, 2016

THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAVOR.....

       I am so thankful for choices.......When I get up each morning I can choose to have a good day.....or NOT!
      Today my sweet daughter, Sherrie and Ken popped in for a few minutes and made my day complete.....They had been to Mr Mac's and bought a couple of suits for Ken and she had given him a shopping lessons for missionaries about budgets......they dropped off the soap for laundry, his favorite cereal and etc...... were on their way to the tracks for another practice run down town.......I colored my hair and caught up on chores.
      There is so much to savor!  Life is a buffet of experiences-----abundant and varied......So although you may be drawn to familiar favorites, we should go ahead and try something new....Fill your plate with a little of this and that even if it doesn't look or smell like you think it should.....read a book or see a movie that your not sure you will like and make a new friend....try a new hobby or sport.....You only go round once.....so why not make it count.
      Today was our 9th day of 100 degrees weather.....summer is definitely here.
       IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING......BE KIND!

No comments: