Monday, August 8, 2016

A LITTLE WOBBLY.......

 
Don't understand why the background is black.....it seems to come and go.  I love this picture taken in April for my 84th birthday in Mesquite, NV with some of my favorite people.   Well yesterday Korina and Tamie surprised me with a very welcome visit.  They were up to see Mike at Sundance......he was busy so they came to visit with me.....I wasn't feeling too good so it was a welcome visit and cheered me up.
Don't know what is going on but have a doctor appointment Wed......it's mostly my balance....I am feeling better than yesterday but just laying around watching the Summer Olympics.
August is our month of birthdays......a couple of people have vanished from my life so that part is changed.......always think of my Mother who was born in August.
"Sometimes when things are falling apart......they may actually be falling into place"........

No comments: