Monday, April 21, 2014

Hurrah....for India

Oh yes,......this is my Annie getting mobbed by little ones in India......she has been gone 10 days and surprised us with a five minute call on Easter.  I have been following her and the YMAD GROUP  on the blog they enter everyday where the kids take turns writing home on how they are doing, what they are learning, what they are seeing and what they are experiencing......like I say, travel is the best education you can give a child.  They are there and are dealing with so many new and exciting things they never dreamed of!!!  In "Cookies"  first blog she informed the family she is not coming home??????"We are going to miss her">>>>>>I love this little girl and am enjoying her trip through the wonderful blogs I read every day as they teach the wonderful children in India.
Looking good! I especially like the uniforms all the girls wear to fit in and keep the girls modest........I am not sure about the hat though?

No comments: